I'll be in Montenegro for about 10 days starting Tuesday afternoon..
This time round it's not for a holiday (boo!). I'll be speaking at the International conference for ccTLD registries and registrars of CIS, Central and Eastern Europe in Budva next week, while the week after I'm moderating a couple of sessions at Webfest
I'm looking forward to spending some time in Montenegro, though I wish there was a slightly faster way of getting there! As usual I'll be doing Dublin - Paris - Belgrade - Tivat, which is quite painful!
On the plus side the business lounge in Belgrade is really nice these days, so hanging out there between flights is far from painful!
- Taking A Break (michele.me)
- Irish Mobile Operator With Sane Roaming In Serbia and Montenegro? (michele.me)
- Press Release: Michele Neylon of Blacknight To Speak At International Domain Conference in Montenegro (blacknight.com)
- Webfest Here We Come Again! (blacknight.com)
- Seafood, Sun, Sand And A Weight Loss Goal (fat.ie)