Over the last few years I've installed, reinstalled, wiped etc., quite a few desktop machines and laptops. (see an earlier post on this topic)
My latest machine (Macbook Air) arrived earlier today, so I've been setting it up in between answering emails, phone calls etc.,
Here's what I have on it so far:
- Microsoft Office. We're a Microsoft partner and a LOT of documents I get sent are in Word, Excel or Powerpoint format.
- Adium. For all your instant messaging needs
- Evernote - very very handy for keeping track of notes, todo lists etc.,
- Skype. I use this a lot for messaging and talking with colleagues. Also use it heavily for recording the podcast with Conn every week
- Acrobat reader - PDFs .. need I say more
- Adobe Flash player - used for a lot of sites and services
- Microsoft Silverlight - for some odd reason MS Exchange Outlook Web Access works better with it
- Spotify - I am totally addicted to this
- Firefox (with several plugins) is still my favourite browser. I am using Safari a bit more often these days, but Firefox is still my default browser
- Pixelmator - very handy for quick image editing
What am I missing?